Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Paradise Point Resort, San Diego, California
View Seminar Website – Register Online
Join us at the Advanced Functional Approaches to Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Dyslipidemia & Hypertension pre-conference seminar taking place before the Annual Scripps Natural Supplements conference.
This new interactive seminar will emphasize practical applied clinical cardiovascular medicine for health care providers and will review each topic with an emphasis on proper diagnosis and clinical treatment primarily with nutrition and nutritional supplements.
Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC, ABIHM (Include picture of her)
President, The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM)
Medical Director, Guarneri Integrative Health, Inc.
Mark Houston MD, MS, ABAARM, FACP, FAHA, FASH, FACN (Include picture of him)
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Director, Hypertension Institute and Vascular Biology
• Applied Clinical Vascular Biology & Vascular Aging for the Clinician
• Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) & Stress/Depression/Spirit/ Heart Math
• Integrative Management of Hypertension Part 1 & 2
• Integrative Management of Dyslipidemia
• Integrative Management of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) & Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Scripps Conference Services & CME