Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt. Add to the pan and brown on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the oven; bake until the pork has just a hint of pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer registers 155 F, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. (The internal temperature will increase to 160 F during resting.) To serve, cut the pork into thin slices.
Tips & Notes
Per serving: 158 calories; 6 g fat ( 2 g sat , 4 g mono ); 74 mg cholesterol; 0 g added sugars; 24 g protein; 0 g fiber; 129 mg sodium; 415 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Selenium (47% daily value), Zinc (15% dv).