15 Aug Creamy Dill Sauce
This Creamy Dill Sauce is a perfect compliment for our salmon cake recipe.
About 1/2 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill, or parsley
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, lemon juice, dill (or parsley), and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
Tips & Notes
- Make-Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Per tablespoon: 28 calories; 2 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 2 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 50 mg sodium; 13 mg potassium.